Pages

Monday, 12 January 2009

Don't Know

I love having a routine & planning. Some people might think that I am good at it. The fact is I can't survive without both. Which means others who do not need to have a routine and having to plan is the real WINNER. Not me.

Everybody can have a plan but not all can ensure all are finally done. When I do my planning ie holiday, yearly, career etc I was merely jotting down what I would like to do but my expection is only to do at least 50% of it.

I am not a perfectionist more of practicalist. My life situation some how had moulded me into a practical wife & mom. I need to be practical to stay insane (working full time, with three children, without helper & close family members around) . Alhamdulillah my family ie my husband and my three children are able to support me.

So much of loving to make plans. I was clueless when MR asked

What’s your plan then?

When I decided to stay with kwspee rather than taking the 'pension'. Now I really need to have a plan. Career plan. Erm.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's why it's called macroplanning. some are promoting that instead of microplanning. less stress, practical and flexible knowing that life is dynamic and one can never plan to the minutest details.

eh i thought the pension plan is better for the civil service?

butterflutter said...

I will only eligible for pension if I serve for more than 10 yrs. I only started working in 2003 and by 2013 all three children wl be in primary school. I can't survive wo 'helper'until they are in secondary, at least.

But its not easy to decide otherwise either.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

take it easy babe. relax and you'll be able to plan smoothly.