I had a meeting in Melaka from friday afternoon till sunday noon. The initial plan was to bring everybody along but I changed the plan at the very last minute thinking that we can have a short trip to JB this weekend to visit my dad who is not feeling very well. But...mr has to do some career talk in upm this saturday and Afiq has extra tkd class on sunday before his grading on 2nd august *sigh...
Oh my, sometimes we really dont have enough time to do all the things that we need to but sometimes we kind of have lots...and lots of free time *ceh
Anyways, the children and the father had GREAT time without mama. I know they still miss having me at home but at the same time they have a great time eating out ha..ha..
Friday night, dinner was dine in at Kassa Corner a cafe very near our house (my 2nd kitchen wink..wink..).
Saturday lunch at the spanking new pizzahut in taipan. They had mediterranean (sp?) pizza. Sarah siap cakap..sejuk mama, macam kat Canada ha..ha.. macam dia pernah pergi canada. Ni mesti sebab kak emilie dia lah ni balik cuti dr canada :-)
Saturday dinner, again from Kassa but eating at home.
Sunday, roti canai for breakfast then a trip to 3k for swimming.
Sunday lunch at restoran hassan.
Opsss before I forget, they drop by Sbg parade on saturday afternoon while waiting for afiq.
Tu dia, they had fun eating out. Since Hannah is now already 4yo, mr had no problem taking care of them. Heh..heh...but he said ppl sounds weird when he said he has to take care of the children because I was not at home. The RA is still doing member drive every weekends you see.
I had a great time too eventhough I was most of the time stuck in a meeting room kena 'whack' kiri kanan hah..hah...I stayed up late to watch movies titanic etc...
One thing I am sure whenever I go outstation is...mr will make sure the laundry bin is empty. Dia mmg rajin basuh baju :-)

2 comments:
I watched titanic too, on Saturday. Felt sorry for myself after that ahahha.
Good to know the children enjoyed her time with their dad. Bley tinggal selalu and plan for mommies day out plak. :)
But b4 I left siap segala benda esp food for the children. Butterscotch lah, cereal lah, banana cake lah, for fruits the best is pisang sbb ayah tak kena peel but apple pun ok Afiq can peel if dia rajin :-)All must be put at the place yg dia org nampak if not cari tak jumpa *sigh
I usually take a day off for mommies day out
:-)
Post a Comment