Pages

Thursday, 9 December 2010

Embracing 2011. Some adjustment here and there

I don't really favor changes ha..ha.. But as life goes on we can't really avoid it right..so with an open arm I will embrace it whole heartedly. Praying and hoping that this will be the best for my family. Making decisions is not easy *rolleyes but I guess everyday we are forced to make decisions. Nak makan apa for breakfast pun kena decide kan....

First of all, Huda is leaving next year which also means Tunas Sur1a will then be under a different management *sigh. No turning back there. Anyways, the place will be taken over by Teacher Amie who is the owner of Bestar1 Kecil the same person who runs the Kafa which Afiq & Sarah went to this year. Next year, instead of going back to TS after SK Afiq and Sarah will go straight to Bestar1 Kecil (BK). Hannah will stays in TS till evening. I really hope that Teacher Val will be at TS at least until Hannah graduated at the end of next year. One year to go...all 3 children go to the same kindy.

Afiq will be 11yo next year. Alhamdulillah Kafa @BK will be a formal one next year so that Afiq will be able to sit for his KAFA exam. Was told that, in order to enrol to any Sekolah Agama he will also need to sit for the JAIS exam in Std 6. So there you go Afiq...will make sure he sit for the exam. Deep down I started to get panic. Alamak...now that we have many alternatives. I need to do some research and put down all the alternatives for en muaz & tuan punya badan to choose. If you ask Afiq, his first choice will be KYS ha..ha.. but again I realised as parents we need to expose the children to all the alternatives. Dia orang ni mana tahu kan. That is our responsibilities as parents. He got to know KYS from us when we were talking about one of our neighbours whose son is currently studying there.

I decided to start tuition for Afiq next year. I realised he needs help in BM and it's not fair to him as I can't help him much there. Had asked a friend and will register him at ptpp in PH which is only a few doors away from Kafa@BK. Tuition will be on monday & thursday 8-10pm. Had some experience on this tuition thingy when I sent him for exam prep before pksr1 early this year. There were time when I didn't have enough time to prepare proper dinner for him so next year I will go for those 'tiffin' dinner from AysaCorner very near to our house on Mon & Thursday. Other days I still have time to cook or tapau from other places yg jauh sikit. I am also greatful that any day that I need to stay a bit late at work, I can order yummy food through sms from KassaCorner which is also very very near to our house. Alhamdulillah....

Life has been a bit busy with activities & travelling this few weeks. The last will be the annual dinner next friday. We are staying at 1World for one night. Plan to get the childrens back to school supplies at Jusc0 & p0pular. Sarah needs a new school bag. She deserves one. Afiq is ok with what he has. Free bag mama dapat dari taklimat pun dia ok. Both still have 3 pairs of kasut sekolah. Just need to get a few pairs of new socks. Afiq needs new school uniforms, will get that this weekend. Mak Tok has made 3 pairs of new school uniforms for Sarah. Need to transfer the name tags huh. Adeh....

Work wise...next year will be a very busy year for moi. What with the economiccensus adoi...will be travelling throughout Msia. *sigh



No comments: