
We left home around 8am, went for a quick breakfast at AnwarMaju and reached Melaka around 10am. For this trip I proposed that we dropped by Bandar Melaka for some jalan-jalan. We didn’t manage to do the makan-makan part due to the weather and traffic. Panas & tak larat nak jalan. We did the river cruise and it was not bad at all. 45 minutes cruise RM10 for adult and RM5 for children. Afiq was eager to see all the historical places but with Hannah complaining of the heat erm…we promise we will come again and stay for 1 night next time. Later we left Melaka around 2pm and reached JB around 5pm. That night we went for a family dinner with mak, bak & my brother at Banafe Village. I was told that the place is quite new and it’s a nice place with good ambiance. Ada live band lagi gitu.

On Sunday we attended a kenduri cukur jambul for my cousins first child. Met most of my aunties (I have 7 aunties) and a few of my cousins. Afiq, Sarah & Hannah had a blast playing with their 2nd cousins. That night we went out for ABC Special near BalaiBomba Larkin which used to be my fathers workplace. One can also try Kacang Pool here. I had wanted to go to the bakery in Jalan Dobhy (my dad used to buy bread here) but so much to do in a very limited time. Next time lah nampaknya.

We left JB very early the next morning to ensure we reach home before 1pm as I had made prior arrangement for the cleaner to come. Lagi pun kasut dan baju sekolah belum dibasuh. We reached home at 12pm and have enough time to do all the house chores. Sempat lagi masak asam pedas ikan pari, ikan kembong goreng dan bayam goreng for lunch at 2pm. Dah tu, tak dapat merasa asam pedas Melaka, asam pedas tigatiga pun jadilah….ada orang tu siap hirup kuah asam pedas instant kita tau!
I guess that is all about our labour day trip down south. Next will be the trip balik KB…yahoooo lamanya tak balik KB.
*Teachers Day is on 16 May. I need a total of 23 presents. I’ve bought 14 and let see if we (Sarah & I) manage to make some of those felt bookmarks.

1 comment:
tetiba i rasa nak ABC jugak.
it's hot today kan
kacang pool tu mcmana ek
Post a Comment