Pages

Monday, 20 June 2011

Sarah 8th Birthday

*Thought I had to write this down even though kira macam dah basi ….



In our family Sarah’s birthday comes first on 28th February. As I had shared before, there will be no birthday party for her this year but I promised that I’ll made a personal choc wrapper for her classmates all 40++ of them. I had planned well in advance but as I am very good in planning but sucks on executing the plan *sigh semua pun kelam kabut. Nak buat macamana I had to attend the 6 weeks lab. Sitting in a room with 5-6 others from 9-6pm made it impossible for me to do anything. In the office I can simply spend a few lunch hours in front of the computer but in the lab I can’t be doing the same in the presence of a Jusa sitting next to me, aye.

So I decided to ask some help from my brother so after a few emails kira ok lah. Dah tak ada masa, I need to get it printed on the very same day and it happened to be a Saturday and it was already 2pm. Bleargh…. Not good at all. Went to a shop in usj twentyone and oh my dah tutup lah the shop. Argh…finally I decided to try the new shop in Seksyen 27 area. I thought I saw a new printing place there. Masuk-masuk the lady said “Kami sepatutnya tak buka hari ni. Staffs pun tak ada.” Nak nangis ok. Maybe she saw the look on my face and the fact that this is for my daughters birthday she called her boss upstairs. Maka Moi pun naik lah ke tingkat atas and after a few minutes Alhamdulillah berjaya print all the wrappers and dapat discount lagi tu. They don’t actually accept walk in, ok. Sepanjang jalan balik ke rumah tak putus-putus berterima kasih dengan NYA. Rezeki Sarah, she might not be bother whether we have personal wrapper or not but as a Mom bila dah janji tu sedihnya kalau tak dapat tunaikan. Balik rumah bertungkus lumus lah memotong dan menglue the wrapper. This is just for you Kakak.



She turns 8 this year. An easy girl to please. Jarang sungguh minta apa-apa but sekali minta ehem…ehem… boleh tahan permintaannya. Ayah’s girl yang ini. Panas dengan Mamanya. Easy to care as a baby but very sensitive lah orangnya. Senang merajuk and susah nak dipujuk. Now, most of the time if I cakap tak jalan, I’ll pass to the father. Selalu pegi cycling berdua dengan ayah pagi-pagi. Siap berjanji-janji gitu. Bab sekolah tak banyak isu. After a boy, rasa senang lah bila anak perempuan ni. Tapi ada jugak masa datang malasnya tu. A bit blurr sometimes, macam berangan aje pun ada. Selalulah lupa itu ini, Alhamdulillah lah bab belajar ok. Friends are very important to her so I think she is the best candidate to follow my footstep in sesepi. Mr selalu kata I kurang spend masa dengan Sarah. Maybe theres some truth to that. Masa dia kecik, kami ada maid. Siti memang manjakan Sarah macam anak sendiri sebab dia tak ada anak perempuan. Kebetulan difference between Sarah & Hannah tak jauh mana and lepas tu bila tak ada maid dah sibuk dengan adik pulak. But we have a different kind of bonding; we usually spend time together when she did my olok-olok make up. She is also good bab picit kepala and urut-urut. So sometimes I call her and both of us have our own bonding time. She really acts like a true Kakak to Hannah. That’s make my job much easier. For example, she is the one who teach Hannah how to take wuduk, how to pray, how to do homework etc. She shares her school stories with Hannah which makes the adik bongsu so eager to go to big school. Of all my children, I thought she can be the one who can stand out but as she grows older she become a bit shy and conscious of the people around her. Not that I am not happy with that. Alhamdulillah she is not comfortable wearing short sleeves, short pants, leher yang terdedah etc. and very comfortable wearing baju kurung. She did ask on when she should wear tudung and we decided that she can start wearing tudung to SK when she is in Tahap 2 ie Tahun 4 and should wear tudung fully when she starts ‘bleeding’ (that is the term we currently use at home).

• She loves fruits.

At the end of the day Sarah is more of her Ayah then me (eventhough she looks more like me). I watched too many Korean & Japanese drama when I was pregnant with her and found their women so comel. Yes, terdetik dalam hati and walla.

So many things to write about her but I believe these will give you a peek on NurSarah

* One Saturday morning Ayah asked her to get RM1.50 to buy the newspaper. It took her for a while to come down. The reason was.....(MMBM told me this)

" Kakak kesian dekat ayah. Kakak tengok dalam wallet ayah ada 4(kpg) je duit. Ni kakak ambik duit kakak." Aha...4kpg x RM50 = RM200 dalam wallet ayah! Tapi tak banyak keping lah kan

** "Kakak kesianlah dekat uncle Man (our gardener)" Si Man tengah duduk tergolek atas rumput untuk mencabut rumput liar yang banyak itu. The only person who always use the word kesian.

*** When Ktan lost the Pia1a FA ke hari tu, I took the opportunity to talk on how some people take things for granted or easily when they are up there. She said " Macam maths kakak lah kan." The only main subjects which she was not the highest but 2nd highest. Ermmm....

I pray all the GREAT things for you Kakak. May Allah protect and guide you always. Muah….

NurSarah *We wanted a simple name. Ayah wants 2 suku kata kind of name. Cannot panjang-panjang. Initially I proposed Ainnur Sarah or Sarah Aini. We agreed on Sarah and MMBM went to register and NurSarah it is.

2 comments:

Mommy Ummar said...

she's one good daughter...alhamdulillah :)
happy belated bday Kakak

zan said...

betullah kalau jadi ibu, setiap janji mesti kita cuba tunaikan.

what a kind hearted girl, may she grow up and continuos make comfort to her parents, insyallah. happy belated birthday to nur sarah :)