Pages

Sunday, 1 April 2012

One of the many reasons

Monday at 2.30pm. Afiq just called from school. By now whenever I saw this number 038O231556 I know its must be one of my children from school. If you want to know itu nombor public phone at sk usj2O.

He has training for bola baling. None of us (the parents) are sportsman. Nak kata kaki bangku tak jugak tapi taklah pernah wakil sekolah ke hape. So I guess anak-anak pun samalah kan. Cuma Afiq memang bersemangat involve in sports. Last year he was in the softball team. Jadi pemain simpanan aje pun. This year no softball so dia volunteer masuk bola baling. Itu pun kerana most yang memang terer sports masuk team bolasepak so dia ikut advice ayah to choose something yang tak ramai yang masuk. So higher chances untuk wakil sekolah.

Back to the real reason I am writing this. He called nak confirm that he has training today from 3-6.30pm and I need to pick him up from school after work. When most of his team mates balik rumah dulu and coming back later he stayed back at school. And he is clever enough to always have at least another friend with him. So when I asked lunch apa? He said the potato gratin yang i bekalkan pagi tadi. I guess he bought food from canteen during recess. This is not the 1st time. Dah a few times macam ni and every time i asked him sedih lah hati mama ni. So this is one of the reasons why I am sending in my resignation letter today(cubaan kali ke 3 and boss kata 3rd time dia akan accept).

I pray that Allah will make it easy for me. Keep reminding myself. Setiap apa yang terjadi mengajar kita samada untuk bersyukur atau bersabar. So after making my decision I redha whats coming in the future.

2 comments:

zan said...

All the best, we have Allah swt, the Most Merciful in every decision we make... Same like u, bila dengar anak2 tak dijaga up to our expectation,nmmg rasa sedih. I know u will not regret your decision..

Shall I say welcome to SAHM? :)

elisataufik said...

Istikharah! Aside from asking for help from Allah in making your decision, it also means asking Him to make whatever decision you make to be right one, the best for you dunia and akhirat. If it is not the best, he will put obstacles and guide you to the right path. So whatever decision you make and whatever path it leads you to, Redha and have faith that Allah knows best and is guiding you towards the right path. Bi Iznillah.

Having said that, MABROUK!! :D :D