What do you suppose?
A bee sat on my nose.
Then what do you think?
He gave me a wink
And said, "I beg your pardon,
I thought you were the garden."
~English Rhyme
moshimoshi: Tu I tak elaborate how kalut I was that morning sampai pegi kedai lupa bawa purse. I hv another bday 2mrrow, Hannah's 2nd. Then I boleh rest till nxt yr :)
i recognize the paper bags ;) i am planning to do the same for sofea's birthday nanti. the goody bags lah, not bake cupcakes. pengsan ooo if nak buat utk semua bdk2 kat taska dia :p
3 comments:
wow! meriah. and almost all homemade. no wonder la pening kepala nak organise party tu hehe
moshimoshi: Tu I tak elaborate how kalut I was that morning sampai pegi kedai lupa bawa purse. I hv another bday 2mrrow, Hannah's 2nd. Then I boleh rest till nxt yr :)
*clap* *clap* *clap*
throws confetti everywhere
i recognize the paper bags ;) i am planning to do the same for sofea's birthday nanti. the goody bags lah, not bake cupcakes. pengsan ooo if nak buat utk semua bdk2 kat taska dia :p
Post a Comment