Before the longggg holiday starts I think I should at least post an entry here
AFIQ (7yrs 1 mth)
#1
A few weeks back we received quite a number of LOVE NOTES from Afiq. He will write
To Ayah, Mama, Sarah & Hannah
I Love You
Afiq
Complete with a ‘cacing kerawit’ signature
OR
To My Family ( he keep asking how to spell family :P)
I Love You
Afiq
One night we were asked to searh for more than 5 love notes all over the house. How sweet of him. Luckylah gf dia nanti eh.
#2
I am so proud that he had diligently wrote down each messages from his Cikgu Norashikin on a paper and gave it to me complete with
Tandatanga Ibubapa
And
Tandatangan Anak
of course with his cacing kerawit signature
#3
I was surprised to know he knows ‘time tables up to 10’
Mana dia belajar? Kat sk baru sampai subtraction and I never actually teach him multiplication and when I asked Huda. She had actually introduce the concept of addition and multiplication. He can answer 6 x 6 correctly on paper.
Nope my children does not go to Kum0n eventhough the centre is only ‘walking
distance’ from home.
#4
Now I try to do more spelling with him until dia mengigau malam-malam
Aaa…f….d….
heh..heh…That makes us laugh (me & sarah)
#5
Alhamdulillah I am proud of him he is now on his way memorizing At Tahiyyat Awal & Akhir. He can azan too. I was told by ISofea’s mummy that Sofea kata asyik Afiq je azan kat kafa. Dia pun nak jugak..heh..heh…so she practice in the car
SARAH (4yrs 2mths)
#1
Ohhh this girl. She can read 3 letter words independently. She is a fast learner. Sekali ajar dia terus pick up. Promised her when she can read properly I will buy her lots and lots of books.
She menyampuk ‘Until kita boleh buat library kan mama’
#2
She had finished most of her workbooks in Tunas Sur1a so Aunt Huda might give her the 5yo workbook next. Which I told Huda to go for it. Who knows we might enroll her to Tahun 1 when she is 6yo. She is a February girl anyway.
#3
Ahhhhh anak dara ku sanggat suka tolong basuh pinggannnnnnn. After dinner she will secretly duduk kat dapur and basuh pinggan. Hopefully sampai ke besar ya Kakak.
#4
Love notes bug had been transferred from Afiq to Sarah and even Aunt Huda & Teacher Mahila received a love note form her.
But my oh my anak perempuan ku ini siap bergaduh bab nak spell TEACHER.
‘Mana ada ‘reh’ – (R) mama? Teache no ’reh’ (R) !’
Alamak malas nak gaduh esok Tanya Aunt Huda , ok.
#5
For her birthday one of the thing that she asked me to buy for her was ’A DIARY’
Mak oi…nak yang siap ada kunci itweuuu. And siap simpan bawah batal lagiii…
A mature girl she is.
#6
Last 2 weeks my 2 children, my mom and I were in PD. Ada briefing kat sana. 2 boys tinggal rumah since Afiq refuse to ponteng sekolah.
My mom told me Sarah tak tahu nombor.
Aik…how come tak tahu bukan ke campur pun dia tahu. Lepas puas fikir then I realized.
Laaaaa dalam B Melayu satu, dua, tiga memanglah dia * bukan tak tahu but kureng tahu sebab she think in English so dia kena translate.
*Mama tepuk dahi.
HANNAH ( 2yrs 1 mth)
#1
Ermmmm Ini budak sudah banyak mulut.
’Bam Apikkk mik papersh nanna tash’
- Abang Afiq ambik pampers Hannah kat atas
She is so cute and pandai ambik hati.
#2
I am trying my best to wean her off. Everyday I told her
‘Hannah dah big girl. Hannah dah two (siap buat dgn jari dia) Nannah (panggilan manja) kena stop ‘pooo bak’ (her word) mama ya’
Dia terus baring and nangis.
So how?
#2
She refuse to wear shoes as ‘kasut tutup penuh’. Nak kena beli ‘c1ark’ kot. Whenever dia rimas she will take off her shoes and dengan riang rianya berjalan dan berlari without shoes. *sigh
So last Saturday I bought her a sandal. Hope we won’t have this problem again.
#3
Had basically change her wardrobe last month. Luckylah ada parks0n voucher. Best oooo beli tak payah bayar ni
AYAH @ MMBM @ MR
#1
Last night mr balik lambat (nearly eleven) sebab pegi tolong ex staff buat itu co. ‘buk’ ‘consol’. Hancussss kata dia. It hit me that for the past 4 years inilah masa-masa I memendam perasaan sebab normally masa ni lah mr akan balik lambat and work on weekends But not this year sebab dah masuk department lain. Alhamdulillah.
#2
First I had difficulty in filling in his occupation. Apa nak letak? Then I settled with Consultant. Ok lah tu…
When he went to Brune1 the other day he was introduced as ‘Syariah Advis0r’ which he quickly clarify that he is not a syariah advis0r but he is familiar with the setting up of an islam1c bank. After 4 years bergelumang dengan itu bank tak tau lah kalau tak familiar lagi. Then people got confused when they see his business card
MMBM
D
IT Advis0ry
Heh..heh… I jokingly asked him
Awak buat apa ya now ni? PR ke?

9 comments:
at last.... i have been wondering where you've gone.
so, betul2 takleh baca efx2 lah nih?
eh that means you havent been reading my blog lah???
*cekak pinggang*
must do something about this..
p/s Afiq ia amazing. Ilham dengan ambitious nya borrowed 3 ARtemis Fowl books haritu.. baca 2,3 page aje.. ceh.
but my kids love writing love notes too.. hm.. mommy diorang jiwang2 kot?? tee hee!
Elisa: Thank you for dropping by. I miss you all lah. Will try to read efx2 kat rumah this weekend. Ahhh your Izani so handsomelah!
Eh...kita jiwang ye Elisa hik..hik...
hahahahhaa..my KAkak jer ade traits tulis2 love notes nih, yang lain belum nampak apa2 tanda!
hehehhee...how come i rasa nak tepuk tangan everytime i read what ur kids can do. seronok nya watching them grow and learn new things...
alhamdulillah anak-anak very thoughtful and emphatic camtu.
*wondering macam mana nak didik anak-anakku to be like that*
so cute your afiq pandai buat love notes, you should read lollies efx2 die ada vote you as thinking blog.
hee hee... ayah afiq dulu suka tulis love notes untuk mama afiq ke? or is it the other way round? :)
we missed you kat efx2 lah. dah le lately kureng opportunity nak bloghop. i nak drop by blogspot ni ikut sempat je
I pun berangan one day I can exchange notes with my two boys (and future children..hihi). Sampai siap buat entry lagi ala2 tgh exchange notes. How nice kan. Sweetlah your children...
pandai afiq, he'll grow up become a gentleman.
Post a Comment