Pages

Monday, 6 August 2007

They make me smile...

KOMA SEBELUM DAN

This happened on the night before Afiq’s monthly test.

I received a sms

Mother S: “My son insist his teacher said when there are more than 2 things there must be comma before ‘dan’ ???”

Me: “Not immediately kot”

Mother S: “Nope it’s immediately before dan. My 10yo said the same”

I looked through Afiq’s activity book and found that he did the same thing. Koma sebelum dan and asked him.

Me: “Afiq said the same thing”

I forwarded Mother S sms to Mother L

Mother L: “I asked Sofea to erase all the commas. How la like this?”

At the same time I received sms from Mother S

Mother S: “Susah betullah jadi emak ni”

I laughed hard….

Emak membeli ikan, sayur, dan buah-buahan di kedai.


BATAL SOLAT KALAU PAKAI JAM

This also happened last week.

I received sms from Mother L

Mom L: “Sofea kata, Afiq kata batal solat if pakai jam”

Accidently Afiq was lying beside me and I asked him

Me: “Why Fiq, batal solat if pakai jam”

Afiq: “Sebab ayah selalu buka jam before ayah solat”

Me: “Tu sebab ayah nak ambil wuduk”

Afiq: “ But lepas wuduk pun ayah tak pakai jam”

Mom L replied: “Very observant kids nowdays”

Told Huda and Mr about this. Apparently there were a few things that they had discussed on the same day.

Huda asked Sofea to wear her kafa uniform and socks for solat zohor. As usual Afiq is very ‘sivik’ all must ikut buku. Can sofea solat without ‘telekung’? Huda help to explain on aurat.

Another 7yo boy in Tunas Sur1a, Iskandar solat wearing his ¾ pants. Again Huda talked about aurat.

Next morning ayah wear his watch during solat subuh. Tee..hee..hee…

Oh ya…Afiq selalu jadi imam for solat zohor in Tunas Sur1a.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think memang ada koma before "dan" ...nanti i cuba check balik.

kids memang lah observantkan, that is why i try explain kat my girls kalau nak solat tak susah dan cerewet sebenarnya and tak perlu telekung kalau dah cukup syarat tutup aurat - now i provides them socks, kalau keluar depa dah pakai tudung and lengan panjang and baju tak jarang just wear socks and lilit tudung tu supaya menutup dagu - dah boleh solat.

butterflutter said...

onde: mmg ada koma cuma emak2 nya yg 1st timer ni yg tak tahu sbb dulu tak macam tu :)
I was informed pelangi got books on tatabahasa for kbsr. Got to buy them to update ourselves.

His observation is correct but conclusion tu je yg tak betul.Dulu Afiq insist on wearing kain pelikat for solat :)