Pages

Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Only the 4 of us

There will be only 4 of us in tiga-tiga for don't know how long. Mr is supposed to come back on 3rd but as at today he can't even confirm that he can come back before 8th the day I will leave for At1anta. *sigh....

I'll be leaving on the 8th and will only be back on 3rd Dec. My mom will come over to look after my three children whether Mr is here or not. Easier for her here since Afiq & Sarah will still go to Tunas Sur1a full day so she will only have to look after Hannah fulltime. My only prayer is that everything will be fine. Aunt Huda will be roped in if there is any problem in the house. I will make sure I'll have enough groceries stock at home. Mak can walk to the kedai for ikans, ayam, & sayurs.

Will inform my cousin Kak Angie so that she can come with my aunt to visit my mom.

This is in fact a very very rare occasion that we have to travel so far for so long and what more both at the same time. What do you call this? Dugaan huh!

I am looking forward for december eventhough Mr can't even confirm until when he needs to be away.

We pity the children but can't really dwell on this. They will be fine I hope.

I can't really say if I am really looking forward for the trip. Entah....

I haven't starts doing any preparation. My children is the priority so I need to sort out that first before preparing for the trip. 2 weekends to go, I need to get some jackets, repair my boots, find a good size travelling bag (Mr dah angkut 2 bag) and whatelse. Today need to fill in the visa application form and need to send them tomorrow. I don't need to go for the interview since I got a letter from WP.

Whatelse ppl * sigh....

Btw, anyone nak drop by my house jom le. This weekend our plan is to bake some cupcakes and plant some sunflowers. Anyone interested?

2 comments:

IKHWANI said...

Semoga dipermudahkan untuk you dan orang2 yang ditinggalkan kat rumah..

pegi atlanta tu ada apa? kursus? seminar?

singgah rumah? kalau kami jalan ke arah sana boleh la kot tapi plan tak tahu lagi camana, saturday dah full dah.

Cherry said...

have a good trip ... sayangkan anak tinggal-tinggalkan ...