Everytime someone makes remarks
"Makin sihat ......."
My replies has always been
"Senang hati...."
Now I know that it's really true. Every year I had always plan to loose some extra weight that I have been carrying since I gave birth to Sarah. With Mr encouragement I did buy HL somewhere early this year but still my weight has been yoyoing (ada ke word ni?) 2-3kg up...down...up...down....
Last Ramadhan I did loose 3-4kg and thought I will be back to my normal (which is not normal) weight after raya. But hey....I managed to maintain my ##-3/4kg weight up till today.
And the reason I guess is me being SUSAH HATI since Mr is on/off outstation and the fact that I am going to leave my children for 25days. Tak lalu makan makcik.
I am hoping that I will loose some more maybe another 3-4kg when I am away.
I know this trip will have the pros and cons. Did some discussion with my children in the car this morning. Some sort of preparing them for the time when I am away. Talking about my responsibility towards my work and also family. Hoping that they will understand tak kira lah they are only 7,4 & 2 years old.
That is how we raise our children. We always discuss or talk about things which sometimes beyond their age. Huda keep saying my children are all mature for their age and me keep reminding her that all my children are born at the earlier months of the year.
We discussed things with them. Always...explaining why some things are good and why some are bad. Why you can do this and why you can't. Always give reasons.
Exposing them to various topics and situations at the same time teach them how to tackle those things are better than trying to avoid or worst hiding it from them.
By the way...everytime kissing scene on tv my children will tutup mata.
Okay people I got my visa yesterday. So now, what should I buy in US? Erm....C0ach handbag...I feel guilty...can't help it!

3 comments:
wah wah. very advanced preparation for shopping nampak? :D
have fun on your trip!!
firstly, semoga selamat pergi dan balik. and enjoy yourself tau!
i pulak, time susah hati atau stressed, lagi banyak makan. *gulp*
tapi since duduk rumah ni, walaupun hati tak sesusah dulu, masih rajin munching, sebab food is accessible... all the time. hee hee.
how la to kurus like that?
Post a Comment