Pages

Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Afiq's Prize Giving Ceremony

14th Nov

Sob...sob...uhuk...uhuk....I missed Afiq's first ever prize giving ceremony. Lucky Mr is still around so he did get the chance to witness it. I was told he received a trophy.

Anyways, I am so happy for him. Congratulation Abang! Keep up the good work.

His final exam was during the month of ramadhan, we were just moving to the new house (his bedroom was the first to be settled) & Mr was away (lucky he came back during the exam week). With all that kekurangan he still did his best. *He can do better anyway. Semua pun careless mistakes ie lupa letak jawapan la etc. But he insist he didn't know how to spell 'tongue' so he got 98% for science.

Cepat sungguh masa berlalu dah nak cuti sekolah hujung tahun. Afiq will then starts primary 2 and I need to remember to register Sarah at his school.

Now I am looking forward for TS annual school concert. Huda especially choose 8th so that I can be there. Thanks Auntie.

3 comments:

Cherry said...

time of the year ... to get prizes and what not for the kids. excited mak bapak yg lebih2.
btw - kirim coach satu ... satu biji, bukan kirim coach satu coach !

butterflutter said...

Ninuk: Baru je balik dr Macy. My aim is to buy coach tapi mcm tak sanggup so I bought aigner instead which is half the price lah kan. You serious nak kirim? Pilih dlm website and let me know but I tak leh janji.

famyGirl said...

congratulations Afiq! :)

aunty tumpang gumbira. aunty still kena belajar dari mama afiq cemana nak handle anak masuk std one