Pages

Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Atlanta Part 1

Friday 9th Nov 2007

Alhamdulillah I have safely arrived in At1anta. The journey was ok but it was a long journey so it was kind of tiring. Left klia on the 8.45am flight, stopover at St0ckholm for nearly 2 hours before resuming the journey to New@rk. Stay 1 night in NJ and left for At1anta at 10am this morning. Its now 1am here and should be 2pm in Msia.

Still without internet connection, will only get our password for the free wireless connection on Monday.

There are a few updates back home that I would like to jot down here.

First, our second phase of Tiga Tiga project has started on Monday 5th Nov. I was busy so Mr has no choice but to settle everything himself.

Second, we are at the end of the year and alhamdulillah this year eventhough he was denied what he was promised last year he finally received The Form which means he will get a promotion afterall. This time it comes in terms of a nomination form to become ED which if everything is ok will comes with a personal ‘supir’ for him. I am so happy for him. Finally they appreciates what he had done for the department for the past 1 year. Aiyooo dengan ex boss yang nak hijack semua project. Macam-macam cerita da…

Kesinambungan dengan no 2 di atas,

Mr finally paid the deposit for his new car. It is a second hand s4O which I myself tak sempat nak pegi tengok *sigh. Now my wish is to get Mr’s permission to drive that car sekali-sekala *wink wink. As plan Rabina will then be my car and my beloved Tiara will be sent back to kb. Kita sayang nombor D_C6II6 tu sebab serasi dengan D_S6II6 but again sebab beli kereta second hand we decided to get a new number hopefully can get D_E6II6

Ok lah I have 2 days to bersuka ria before we starts our grueling data analysis sessions which will last for 3 weeks. *yucks….Nak buat mcmana datang bukannya suka-suka.

Ohhh by the way Barnes&N0ble is just across the road.

Sunday 11 Nov 2007

After lazing in the room for the whole day on saturday syaron & I decided to go for a walk to P1edmont Park. Berbekalkan map from the hotel we just walk...and walk...and walk....after the park I suggested that we try to find one of the shopping place..*wink...wink. It's not a big shopping place, we bought nothing just jalan-jalan.

No comments: