Pages

Wednesday, 6 August 2008

Read...Palm...Others



I have finished reading the book after taking my 'sahur' this morning. After a few sobs that is. I got to know about the book after reading an article in the newspaper and got it online. (I am hooked to this online shopping and it's not doing good at all).

If you happen to have the book.Take a look at the picture of the author and his three children at the end of the book. Ahhh...in the background is what we plan to have for our grandchildren.

I continue my reading spree with this book.



Ahhh...I am on my reading mode after going through my baking mode tee..hee..hee...Ohh talking about my current 'mood' or 'mode' whatever it is. This time around I am with " mata pink & purple" so my wardrobe will be filled with this two colours. Gone was my " mata biru semua biru" days.

I did share what I read in the 1st book up there with MR. Have been repeatedly asking him to see a dr on some health issue. This morning he came out with this instead.

One of his chinese collegues had read his palm when they were in pulauredang. Eddie told him a few things:

1. that he will have a long life but with some health issues.(Tak nak pergi jumpa dr lah tu)
2. that he doesn't think too much about his career. (His bosses makes it easier, me think)
3. that he is one damn loyal b*****d ( Tak payah nak jealous and merajuk lah ni, ek)

Macam boleh percaya, kan.

With another exam coming up for Afiq next week I hope I can finish the three books that I bought ASAP. Besides the buku tanaman, buku buat bag and buku cara bungkus hadiah yang baru sempat dibelek-belek.

3 comments:

mosh said...

semua lelaki boleh dipercayai eheheh

famyGirl said...

*jeling kat mosh* ye ke???

i am in between books at the moment. last book i read was Ayat-ayat Cinta.

ohh tengah phase pink-purple ke? patutlah layout tukar kaler. :)

butterflutter said...

mosh: Ye lah tu

famy: tee..hee..hee...tak tau la kenapa asyik berkenan yg pink-purple je pulak.