Pages

Friday, 19 September 2008

BF On Saturday Morning

They had a meeting on friday which is yesterday and the big boss talked about having a buka puasa gathering for the staffs. The big boss is not a muslim.

Apa lagi. Adalah orang yang kena organise. Siapa lagi kalau bukan EnM (hubby) yang merupakan melayu yang paling junior dalam management meeting itew. En F dan En K terus pandang dia and cik abang pun faham-faham saja lah.

The fact that they only have next week to organise yang susah tu. By the time he reached home Mr had already found the venue (thanks to those yang banyak clubs membership) and it was decided the iftar will be on next friday.

Whoa...this morning Mr recieved an email from big boss saying that he just realised that next friday is his wedding anniversary and the iftar should be brought forward to either wednesday or thursday.

That is the reason I am using the computer on saturday morning. Acting as Mr's PA looking for the new venue. When I asked him what will I get knowing that I am not going to join the iftar and he said he will refill my petrol *sigh. I know what I want.I demand a plate of nasi b0jari! Nak...nakkkkk

It's easier when he was in audit. Every year the muslim partners takes turn as the host. Ada yang buat kat rumah sendiri. Ya lah kan rumah pun semuanya besar-besar belaka sampai ada 15 buah aircond tee..hee..hee...

Butterflutter merepek di pagi hari.

2 comments:

elisataufik said...

eee buhsan nya kalau plan benda yang kita tak leh pegi :P
mana cukup refill petrol aje.. !

butterflutter said...

Everyweek he refills my petrol. Now that dia pegi surau naik my car minyak sentiasa full.

Dia dah kata jom nasi bojari coming weekend. Hopefully org dah ramai balik kg.