Pages

Sunday, 21 June 2009

Happy Birthday & Father's Day





Mr celebrated his 36 birthday on Thursday 18th June. Bought him something which will replace something that he has been wearing for the last 8 years. Glad that he loves what I found for him. I was not in my cooking mode so we had apa lagi pizza and cupcakes on thursday. He cut his birthday cake on saturday at one of his nieces home in ttdi.






Initially I wanted us to have brunch on fathers day at equotorial where kids under 12yo goes free ;-) but we had to settle things for the apt in KD so I guess we have to go somewhere near that area lah. After settling with the contractor we dropped by OU for lunch. Managed to buy lightings & fans for the apt so that it can be readied asap. I cooked mee hailam for dinner as we are not that hungry and the fridge is still full with cakes.

I love you to bits mr muaz. Enjoy your time in Penang. Eat all those free food.Come back home and diet, ok.

No comments: