Have been a bit busy with work (after 1 week of annual leave) and the dept 60th anniversary and etc..etc...
Want to write about the roadtrip but nak upload gambar lagi so wait till tomorrow lah. Not going anywhere during the long break. Ada secretarial work dari encik muaz for the new apartment. Dah ambik kunci lagi lah banyak kerja tu. Takpe slow slow lah.
Something at the back of my mind nih. Mr will be going to a meeting in Barcel0na, lambat lagi in oktober and he seriously asking me to tag along. Untuk manghargai my support all this while. Terharu kita. But...we never leave our children before. Ni nak pergi at least 1 week and to make it hard it will be during Afiq's pksr2 ha..ha.. siapa nak jaga? (mak maybe) siapa nak hantar pergi sekolah? (tumpang sofea maybe) revision? (aunty huda maybe). The fact is I am not comfortable asking for help unless for emergency or when I don't have any other choices but this erm...*sigh.
Mr nak stopover in l0ndon...nak ikutt

13 comments:
barcelona? souvenir jersi! haha
He got the email the day after MU kalah tu. Wajib le pegi melawat stadium kan.
ah forget about the kids! they will survive. Go la follow Mr. Give both of you a break. Kalau tak nanti orang lain yang ikut.
heh heh heh
60th anniversary? Wow the department has existed before merdeka
*high-fiving roti*
forget about the kids, go make more at barcelona and london! seriously babe .. just hop on that plane and kiss those lil' ones and they should be just fine.
*gulp*
ha..ha..ha...tq tq. Lepas ni kena tgk tabung pulak cukup ke dak :-P
Dah tue dah dept ni dolu2 boss omputih sume
gart: make more? ha..ha..ha..wish it wl be that easy to leave. Aiyoo the heart is so heavy lah.
The first time is the hardest butterflutter. They will survive and so will you . (And so did I when I finally did it!) .. Barcelona and London? Come on.. GO!
mrs A: Need some planning so that if I were to go. I'll go in peace. Btw Nasri is going too.
Tak pernah lagi buat with wifey alone. So cannot give opinion also.
mosh: Itu yg masalahnya tu, tak mampu nak angkut semua you...
October is still months away. Practice kat Malaysia je la dulu. Leave them for a night (or 2, or 3).. it'll be easier for you later on. I am doing these dates with the hubs before having one more coming out of my womb (soon!). Lepas tu 2 tahun tak pi mana2 dgn hubby sahaja I suppose.
I would, if I were you. Believe me, people are more than willing to help. Just remember to return the favor some time down the road (and buy lotsa souveniers too). Afiq will aced his pksr as usual and the girls will learn to fend for themselves. All you have to do is ask :)
nae: Not that I never leave them before. Last time I leave them for my US trip Hannah was still breasfeeding. That was for 23 days but the father was there to entertain them lah kan. Just need to plan. Ada rezeki, I'll go this time :-)
Post a Comment