Betul sangat lah pepatah 'Kita hanya merancang Allah yang menentukan'. We were really excited on our 1st cuti-cuti for 2010. The plan was to leave on wednesday around 5.30pm and checked in that night at fairm0nt. A friend helped us to book a junior suite with a staff rate for SGD159 per night. The kids & I were supposed to go to the zoo while mr attended his training. A very important training.
But what actually happened was.....Afiq was admitted to SDMCee on monday morning the same morning my fil was discharged from husm due to a heart attack. To cut the story short...I spent 4 nights sleeping at the hospital and the girls end up sleeping with aunty huda at school for the 2 nights that mr was away in Singapore.
Things was up down turn around and I just went with the flow. Breaking down on the day mr left for singapore because Afiq was due for an appendix operation the next day. Later that night the operation was cancelled when Afiq's test for dengue came out positive. * sigh.....
Apa-apa je lah. Mak cik tabah.....
Now we are slowly falls back on our old routine. Thank god mr finally decided that we are staying put during the 4 days cny holidays. Just want to spend some good quality time with my family. Want to have fun activities together and do some diy work on the house. Dah 2years plus still tak habis on TigaTiga. I don't ask for more, I don't even have the energy to plan for the coming b'day holidays. Afraid nanti all dah fully book. But really, takde mood.

3 comments:
((hugs))
Alhamdulillah things are back to normal.
*hugs*
The most important thing is your kids health. Take a good rest.
*sigh* i feel for you. have a good rest and fun break masa cuti cny. you & your family deserve it.
*hugs* bebanyak.
Post a Comment