
Then comes Afiq's on 10th March 2010. This year he turned 10 years old. Ermmm...dah besar anak mama. He decided that he did not want any birthday cake. Since it was on a week day we celebrate at resepirahsia @ giantPH. He asked for a swimming outing with his buddies so after a few changes we finally brought the boys to the club on 20th March 2010. Having 6 boys eventhough dah besar ohhhh sungguh merisaukan.

The final birthday was for Hannah on 14th March 2010.It fell on the sunday we came back from Kuantan. Since we were tired, we ordered pizza for dinner. She loves pizza very much. On the next day, we brought mini cuppies and party favors to Tunas Suria.

This year I went for mini cuppies which I thought the easiest form of birthday cake. I went for a very simple theme like Sarah's I Love Blue theme (no photos though). It was fun searching for blue in color party favors.
That's the end of birthday fever at Tigatiga. The next birthday will be for mr in June than mine at the end of the year.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Sarah, Afiq and Hana ... yay! mummy dah lega ..selesai sudah tahun ini ..
Makin lama makin besar tapi isu-isu yang timbul makin mencabar. Mmg lega now mama kan rehat.
wah semua dekat2..
AJ: all 3 within 2 weeks. mr in June & me in Dec
cayalah Mama! *thumbs up*
happy belated birthday Afiq, Sarah, Hannah... sorry ye aunty terlambat. :)
Post a Comment