I am going off to BDO for a 3 days 2 nights S & S getaway not with any of my immediate family members but with an extended family, Aunty Huda.
The plan started after Mr came back from BDO in March. He said, I should go and he will sponsor the flight tickets and hotel too. An offer too much to resist.
We finally booked the tickets somewhere in April and I off tomorrow till sunday.
My first travel without my family and not work related. Erm...so how do I feel?
50-50. Really.....
I did lot's of reading on where to shop just because I have no intention to walk and walk everywhere. So I am narrowing my shopping to PasarBaru for kain baju raya and Rumah M0de for the children clothes.
Hope to get a good bargain there.
Thank you to En Muaz for everything. Not only the sponsoring part but also the babysitting part.

No comments:
Post a Comment