Pages

Sunday, 20 June 2010

Tea Party For MMBM

MMBM aka Mr turned 37th last friday and it double up with Father's Day on Sunday. Frankly, it's not easy to get a gift for a MAN his age. The fact that I earn well ....not that much has made the choices very erm...few. Ahhh....most of the time I end up buying him something which he would love to have but would never get it himself.


We had a GREAT time on Saturday. I managed to book 5 tickets for Toy Story 3 in 3D. Double celebration punya pasal takpe lah spend lebih skit. The day started with a quick breakfast, the leftover pizza from the night before. The first stop was Dr. Chin's clinic in sunw@y before heading to Kg Tunku for a tahlil at Ayah Chik's home. We are a bit early so we kind of cuci mata at Mazda showroom kwang..kwang..kwang...We had yummilicious nasi hujan panas + superb rendang for lunch. The movie starts at 2.20pm so we decided to solat zuhur at surau@1World. Ahh...solat dengan aman dan tenteram. Parking?..ohhh ever since mr pindah office ni we never had parking problem. Masuk office parking je lah :-)





The movie ends around 4.30pm and we decided to get ourselves some desserts. After walking aimlessly mr suggested Delici0us and I wholeheartedly agreed. *It kind of reminds me of Famy & Gang.

Happy Birthday Dear,




*Nampak tu spek baru. Pemalu konon awww....



Upon entering the place, I saw 2 tables having this scrumptious tea selection. I want...I want....Ahhh the scones to die for....the chocolate cake with chocolate sauce & vanilla ice cream ...ah...pengsan.

We reached home 6pm++ and all the children terus pengsan. Sarah slept thru the night sampai esok pagi. No dinner for all of us since sampai time tido pun still full lagi ok.

I wish I can give you all these but can only manage 2.



Btw, I'll get you something from BDG ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh.. a cayenne and a tag?

famyGirl said...

*cough* *cough* patutlah tersedak kiter... rupanya ada orang sebut kat sini :P

happy birthday Mr BF :) sebaya ngan famyBoy dia...