
Sarah – 28th February
Since it falls on a Monday, I proposed that we give out chocolates with personalized wrapper (just like what Famy did) to her classmates & transitmates. Her bffs will also get additional girly feathery pen. And if I receive my ‘voucher’ then I’ll add on a cute personalized notebook. How about that?
Theme: No specific themes but she does not want anything too girly. Ada percaya? So I’ll go with stripes. Already bought the chocolates and now I am working on the design of the wrapper. DIY and save RM30 designing fee, OK. Haven’t found the best place to print though.
Things to do:
1. Wrappers design
2. Printing
3. Wrapping
Afiq - 10th March (Saturday 12th March 11am-2pm)
It falls on a Thursday, this year Afiq request for a Bowling Party and bowling we go. I called up OleOleBowling regarding the rates for their VIP room. RM5.50 per game and he has about 10 friends on his list. Ayah said OK. Simple food and a small cake or cupcakes will do.
Theme: Bowling
Things to do:
1. Invitation card
2. Hampers & Favors
3. Food
4. Poster
Hannah - 14th March (Saturday 19th March 4pm-6pm)
We will be in Langkawi on this day. But…since this year she will turn 6 which means her last year in kindy so we will throw her a party at home. There are not many girls in her group at TS so we will end up having all the girls from TS & Transit except for Amir ok. Aaaaa…..will have to do a special favor for Amir because he is a macho boy and macho boy does not like PINK.
Theme: Charlie and Lola
Things to do:
1. Invitation
2. Favors
3. Decorations
4. Food
5. Games. Birthday girl request a treasure hunt.
There goes my children’s birthday all 3 within 2 weeks. Errr…haven’t thought about their birthday gift.
Note:
We decided to do a lil bedroom makeover for our children as a birthday gift. How about that?

3 comments:
wah, amir gets an invite?
I pun nak kena pikir jugak nih.. Anis in march, Izani in April, Ilham in May. Tapi Ilham dah besar, so prolly no party.
Nak tiru idea chocolate tu jugak lah. hee hee
"will have to do a special favor for Amir because he is a macho boy and macho boy does not like PINK".....says who, ah?
Post a Comment