You know when your mum’s coming round to your flat and you give the place a quick tidy? Well that’s exactly what we’re doing. Except our “flat” is London and our “mum” is the rest of the world coming round.
So we’re cleaning London in time for the London 2012 Olympic Games. But that’s a big job so we’re asking people like you to lend us a hand. We have litter to pick, graffiti to scrub, and flowers to plant. To help London look its best go to xxxxx. Come on. Make your mum proud.
Came across this advert on the tube while we were in London. Love it and wrote it in my notebook.
I love wordings or quotes. I have a 'For Keep' folder on my pc where I keep all nice quotes I found on the internet. I have more in pinterest. How I wish we have more of Islamic quotes. If only I know how to do it myself.
I found lots and lots of nice things in London. How I wish I can bring back all. There were small pillows, mugs, frames, notebooks with nice and uplifting wording ahhhh......
I also collect tea towels. This one I bought during my Sydney trip and send it to be framed. I have 2 tea towels from London. Its cheap, 1.50 pound each at Primark. Tea towels can be given out as souvenirs. One can frame it or if you have 2pcs one can even came out with a pillow cover. How about that?
Now even MMBM use these words. Tension...tension dia kata .....


5 comments:
You often feel like you’re at your own private event. It's imperative to understand and accept these legal related policies before opening a new account., mpls l2vpn. Learn to manipulate web design templates. vpn ipsec overhead
Do you wish to see your abode if you are not home? vpn disconnects my network
It makes breathable hiking shoes along with active heat insole and antimicrobial foot bed treatment., privacy fence height. In addition to enhanced energy savings, infrared heaters are normally much quieter and comfortable compared to forced air convection systems. For more details visit:http://www. cisco hdlc protocol. This can result in a numb feeling around the scar, and it is possible that the scar might itch years after the hair transplant. michael schenker all access
It completely depends on you. We can digitize your raw data and transform it into useful information. 3112 access. It has 5 times more clarity and better view than the view of normal television. Sadly, the antibiotics prescribed for this problem do not do that., modem adsl wi fi netgear. Exquisite little shoulders catch the breeze and the sun on a warm day. vitesse de ma ligne adsl
These costumes work really great in luring eyes to your direction. This will help you determine if a site is legitimate. access shareware. Today record companies make claims that increasing internet music piracy could lead to the collapse of the industry. With no research, you will be doing all these things blindly, increasing the failure rate of your color brochures., p2p firmen seid kurzem. Marketing communication toolbox includes a wide range of communication vehicles such as brochures, posters, fliers, product promotions, and sales presentations, all of which are designed to carry your message to your prospects. ibm network
Post a Comment