Just a quick note. Something that had been bothering me from time to time.
I don't really know how to write this but macam ni lah lebih kurang.
There's this person which I know quite well ie family members for more than 10yrs. I have been trying my very best to see all the positive side of her even when others have been pointing out the opposite. I never discuss any personal matters with her not even asking for any advice er...when she is actually quite famous as motivator and councellor. Alhamdulillah, masih boleh settle masalah sendiri belum sampai tahap kena minta nasihat.
1st she wrote a very long comment on my status that later she deleted and send to my pm which er...an advice that I don't ask for. I didn't reply the message. Am I being rude? She is much older than I am. I just want to put a pull stop there, ok. I know what I am doing and it's kind of hard to accept an advice from her because I know her and her family well. I know what the family had went through and my dear I know her antics and what not.
Then another thing happened that is quite shocking to me but apparently not to her children. I am not going to share it here but whoa...dalam family pun ada politik ke? I am sad because it is something related to our family of 5. Takde niat ok nak sakitkan hati dia ke apa. I have been trying my best to understand her nature but this time terus lost respect lah gitu. Pity to her children jugak.
But recently I keep seeing her name popping up here and there on my fb friends status and I kind of *rolleyes with how other people say about her. As usual lah kan semua yg baik2 saja *rolleyes *sigh.
Talked to Mr and he said that sometimes we just have to separate 'the person' from what they 'preach' for. Just take the advice, motivation etc without relating it to the person. I somehow agree lah after seeing a few 'happenin' on mukabuku. But it still disturb me when these people are either giving motivation/advice on family matters & religion. If they talk on something like cooking or photography etc is easier to accept.
Apa-apa pun If kita tutup Aib orang, Allah akan tutup aib kita. Biarkan lah dia.....

1 comment:
*hugs* dear :(
Post a Comment