We are currently in our 4th week of January and the school routine hasn't fully settled yet. This week Afiq started his co curriculum activities. And its on 3 separate days which are
Monday 7.45-9.15am for football,
Tuesday 11.00-12.30pm for Maths Club and
Wednesday 7.45-9.15am for Tunas Kadet Remaja Sekolah (TKRS).
Luckily the CoCu week is on alternate week with his Rumah Sukan which is by the way Red = NORTON (as the anti virus software!) practice which is on Wednesday.
As the travelling time from TigaTiga to SMK USJ12 can take up as long as half an hour due to the MRT work *sigh I decided to just lepak at Melur on the early morning slot. I am taking it as a leisure breakfast (I am hooked on Puri) -FB (free wifi as my hp is not fully Smart yet) & planning (with my notebook and pen).
But it also has a downside which is less time for other house chores. I am kind of falling behind on that. This week should be ok since we have a couple of public holidays.
I also have tonnes of other things to do as I need to get new tenant for Oasis, JB, to replace the access card for De Rozelle, KD , follow up on my govt loan refinance ( it has been 7 mths but still tak settle lagi *slap forehead), schedule & preparation for the homeschooling part (Hannah request that I teach Mandarin also *rolleyes), plan for family holiday etc...etc...belum masuk cari baju Co Cu for Afiq & Sarah, t'shirt putih lah pulak, jahit nama yang baru dapat etc...etc...etc...
I am also kind of having Food block week where I just don't have any ideas what to cook for the family.
With all these, I strongly believe that being a Stay at home mom is the most challenging work so far as it is as diversified as it can be and required multiple skills and superb planning.

2 comments:
I agree with the last part!!! *angguk kepala enthusiastically*
Minggu ni I pun tak tau dan takde mood nak masak. Masak simple yang teramat, kesian famyFamily members terpaksa makan juga.
I wish I could join you lepak at Melur's... not so much for the food (altho roti canai dia lembut dan sedap) but more for the companion... :)
Bolehlah kita compare "notes" hee hee hee.
comelnya conversation nih :)
Post a Comment