Pages

Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Blame Me

I am in a deep trouble.

Train tickets to Wakaf Baru on 5 & 6 December are no longer available. We have our return AA tickets though.

Mr is in Phuket and his reply to my sms was SORT THINGS OUT.

He is not helping me.

He is making my life miserable. *arghhhh

I know what to do. I'll pay for my fault.There gone my end year bonus. Gone my plan for a dinner baju and tudung from TTDI. *sighhhhh

Blame me...blame me...blame me....

______________

Let me tell u this. My husband is very strict with ermmmm *money...money...I have to begged him to let me book the AA KL-KB tickets tau. Finally we r flying to KB on saturday morning. The night before will be his firm annual dinner which he must attend. Now that my budget for a dinner baju & tudung is already gone, I don't know weather I am going or not *sigh

Btw ppl.Have you watch MamaMia the movie? Ohhh we love it to bits. Ahh the honey...honey...the dot...dot...dot. Me myself dah watch 4-5 times. My girls watched nearly everyday. Ha..ha..I bought a few vcd's during my trip to JB. Murah dan bermutu gituuu. Will blog abt it later da...

3 comments:

nae said...

Try firefly then...:)

Gartblue said...

*hugs*

famyGirl said...

alahaiii... :( *hugs*
i wish i owned a syarikat penerbangan, boleh kasi awak ticket free (atas dasar friend-friend)