Pages

Sunday, 2 November 2008

A Blasting BBQ

We had a bbq do on 26th oct specially for my old friends during matric. There were 5of us who are now double up to 10 adults and 3+3+3+2 = eleven children and another 2 coming soon.

We usually meet once a year during raya open houses. So when we parted at Mann's (it’ s a SHE) house in Putrajaya out of the blue I told them why not we have our small only us gathering at my house. Potluck bbq to be precise. I was actually in front of Mann’s door helping my girls wearing their shoes when this happen. An overall open house kind of limit our ‘borak’ time. After berbelas-belas tahun there are so much to talk about.

So we met at tigatiga for bbq on that Sunday night. Oh my we had a blast both adult & children from maghrib (they come before maghrib to set on the fire) till midnight. We talked we laughed from outdoor to indoor from kitchen to living room until in the middle of the road when it was time to say good bye. My children made friends. Yes they even decided to invite each other for a birthday do next year. Bleh..

I don’t think I need to talk about the food. Btw I made a yummy strawberry trifle yum..yum..

I so love the fact that the ladies can even melepak and berborak at my kitchen macam orang dulu-dulu. Tigatiga in fact perfect for us.



4 comments:

zan said...

ahh bliss!

syiokkan dpt bergether2 mcm nie with old friends :) reminisce the old good times.

famyGirl said...

nice!! :D
time gathering with friends, food comes second kan? borak lebih penting hee hee hee

butterflutter said...

zan: It was the night before deepavali but my hse yg terlebih riuh. The kids had fun running around.

famygirl: Mmg best! Walaupun penat me & hubby enjoy ppl coming over.

mosh said...

that's the nicest thing about having big compound. boleh buat outdoor activity segala such as bbq.