Tomorrow I will turn thirty four years old.
Being a 'good girl' I decided not to ask too much. So yesterday Afiq finally wore his jeans and we head to SP. Got myself a 'travelling palette'. I might asked mr the Parks0n vouchers we redeemed from Ctbank though wink..wink..He had to stop using the card because he can't have any personal business with a list of banks and one of them is Ctbank *sigh.
I might have a few things in my wish list but all that is not really important.
My pay check will be thinner next year since we'll be receiving the keys very very soon. Might as well I start bracing the rough road ahead *kuang...kuang...kuang...
No more buying 'kain' for baju kurung. I have soft spot on japanese cotton*sigh
But I think it's hard to resist story books...arghhhh. So far I have nearly 10 books in my list.
1. The Old Man and The Sea
2. The Hour I First Believed
3. This Charming Man
4. The Gifts
5. The Secret Lives of Sisters
6. The Book Thief
7. The Ten-Year Nap
8. The Return
9. Breakfast At Tiffany's
I'll be on leave tomorrow. No plans to go out celebrating since we had many bad experience dining out on New Year's Eve. However an ice-cream cake sounds yummy.
Belated Salam Maal Hijrah & A Happy New Year to All.

10 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
selamat menyambut hari tua..
thinner paycheck? keys? beli rumah lagi?
whoohooo ... walaupun thinner pockets, hari musti gumbira ...
poket nipis for the right reason tak apa.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Happy Birthday!
wah.... you're the first one i know having a birthday right at the end of the year. so far i've only met somebody who was born on the 1st jan.
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday dear :) sorry lambat sket, tapi i don't get online often lately.
keys for new wheels??
elisa: Tq muah...muah..
aj: Eish...tersanya lah dah tue.Ini kes bersusah dahulu bersenang kemudian
Gart: Hati sikit ada lega buat masa tue eh..lagi tue
lollies: B4 ni adalah lbh skit now takde lbh banyak...wa..wa..wa
Lana: tq dear
mosh: I know 3 ppl mr's cousin who is exactly same date, my nephew & mr's secretary. I 31st dec my bro 31st aug :-)
Famy: Tq dear. Yours is coming soon kan..kan...Busy ya?
Happy Belated Birthday! Wooo..i love the sound of new keys :)
Post a Comment