Sometimes I think too much. Thinking from every angle that made be feel very tired at the end of the day.
I always doa Allah 'permudahkan' my life journey. Dipermudahkan dalam membuat keputusan.
Currently kepala berserabut dengan Afiq's pending berkhatan, the kenduri and the segala mak nenek pending works in the office.
I came back from Melaka (work commitment) yesterday afternoon and later mr brought Afiq to the clinic to see the doctor. The dates available are:
Thursday - mr will only reach klia around 6pm from KK
Sunday - I am going to Melaka again for a meeting
Monday - I will only be back by 7pm
We are left with only
Wednesday morning still with the same doctor but must be done in a hospital and cost us extra rm100 *sigh Bayar saja lah extra kan...senang cerita
Wednesday is the most convenient day since we don't have anybody else to take care of afiq. Mr will be on leave on 26, 30 & 31. I'll be on leave on 30& 31 since cuti dah tak ada pun. So both of us can take care of him.
I told Afiq to doa everytime lepas solat. Doa dikuatkan semangat, dikurangkan rasa sakit dan cepat sembuh. InsyaAllah, I pray all goes well.

4 comments:
Afiq nak jadi pengantin dah?
hehehe berdebar-debar tak ibu dia? My cousin did his son's kenduri recently. Read here: http://maskfamily.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-son-khatam-n-khatan-daaa.html
I personally like the idea of the 'thingmajig' they did to ensure kain doesn't touch the particular body part. Mobile la kira budaknya.
Anyway, is it true that laser vs traditional cut has any effect on their performance later? I'm curious.
Mamanya yg tak tido malam ;-p Alhamdulillah mentally afiq is ready. Just get done with it lah. Will use the 'clamp' method. I don't know abt performance tu. I doa less pain & cepat sembuh.
Unfortunately cik abang baru juzuk 11 so tak boleh nak khatam quran sekali.
good luck & semoga all goes well. cepat sembuh afiq!!
eh, harini ke?
GOod Luck!!
Insya-Allah , pakai clamp, memang cepat sembuh.
Post a Comment