Pages

Thursday, 5 February 2009

I Love These

I do love lots of things. I like cooking, baking, decorating, scrapbooking (haven't done any)and I also love planning for events esp birthdays and gift wrapping too.I also love to sew but I don't do much sewing since I do not own a sewing machine but the real reason is I don't have any free time. Dah lama tak jahit tulang belut, tak tau ingat lagi ke tidak.Wanna do lots of things but have so lil time.

I did make my first & second 'Diaper Cake' baby gifts for my 9th cucu Arif & Farhan & the twins's lil sister. So cute but sorry lupa ambil gambar. Sungguh sedey. 2 days on the chest of drawers pun boleh lupa sob..sob...oh I was not well at that time.

I just love trying making things. At least once. Most of the time I learn thru the internet or books. Tak pernah lagi join any classes sebab takde masa.

I guess my 'interior decorating' mood is back *grin* and it's great that mr is also in the mood too. Frankly, we haven't done anything to TigaTiga since we moved in september 2007. Ya lah budget pun nada kan. The house has so much potential. So much can be done but right now it's still empty and I need to get my energy to slowly starts something. First step is to cuci mata ooohhh..aahhhh and starts...i like this...i like that...


I used to make a storyboard for rumah #8 but for tigatiga I browse thru and ingat dalam kepala aje


Lots of colourful fabrics. Best nya...


I want to do something with the wall near the second living. Wallpaper too expensive. I so wanna that sticker like wall covering. We are planning to get ottoman for the main living.


Pretty kan buku-buku ni













I want to arrange bookshelves just like in the photo.












Things I would like to get:

1. Bigger chest of drawer for the master bedroom. The current will go to the guest room di bawah.

2. Ottomans for the main living

3. Wall covering for the 2nd living

4. Curtain for the sliding door to make some impression.

5. Some budget for the above *sigh

4 comments:

elisataufik said...

Ikea ikea ikea
:)

butterflutter said...

elisa: dah lama dah ngidam nak ke ikea nih :-)

Anonymous said...

ooohhh i like that corak dinding yang ottoman tu. tapi rasanya tak reti nak think up something like that untuk rumah i. nak hire orang? err... tak mampu!

i like making things too ;)

butterflutter said...

famy: If nak tunggu hire org mmg kempunan la sbb nak bli brgnya pun takde budget apa lagi nak byr upahnya. Suma DIY lah kita ni ;-P
I found 1 m'sian site jual that kind of sticker.