After making a few u-turns (the map is not that good lah) we finally reached Kalumpang Resort. I managed to take some photos. The children had a blast. Airnya sungguh sejukkkk. It was refreshing to be in the jungle environment with lots of big trees complete with the sound of the stream. Kind of different experience for the children. I love it.
We left around 1pm and I drove from Raw@ng till PH since mr was too sleepy. Penat melayan anak bujang seorang.I am glad that we managed to go there. I really feel the need to expose my children to different experiences.
Notes:
Direction to Ka1umpang Resort & Training Centre- take the plus hway going to the north exit at tg ma1im then turn right and follow the old road to Kuala Kubu Bharu (read the signboard). I found the map in their website but believe me when u r on the old road to Kuala Kubu Bharu just follow the signboards. Fr the main road you wl then turn left going thru old kedai-kedai kampung aha..those old kedai kopi. They have lots of chalets if you want to stay overnight. Fun to hv small family gathering or family day there. Can do bbq too. We might be going there again but there are lots of other places that we would like to visit here in BolehLand.
Caj masuk (day event) RM5
Children below 5 FOC
Chalet rm150 and above (depends on size) during weekends & school hols

5 comments:
sounds and seems menariks la you!
how to get there eh? tg MaL1m exit, then? jauh tak fr tht exit? ada signboard yg membantu tak?
tell me more tell me more.
kitorg dh lama tak take a break
penaaattt lah rasanya
crowd ramai tak? was thinking of taking the kids mandi2 sungai, tapi yg dekat2 ni usually ramai sangat orang..
olab: Nanti i add direction ok. Something diff lah boring asyik mandi kolam aje.
AJ: To get gd spot kena lah awal. This place ni in Kalumpang Resort & Training Centre masuk kena bayar rm5 so tak lah ramai sgt.
looks so fun!!
boleh try nih.. (Tapi bila, entah ler..)
thanks dear for the notes.
will check it out some day...err..one fine day hopefully soon.
teringin sgt2 nk mandi & relax tepi sungai mcm jaman budak2 dulu i used to follow my dad mandi sungai. best!
Post a Comment