Pages

Monday, 27 April 2009

What happenend last week?

Sunday-19 April 2009
They came to pick me up in Sepang after Afiq’s swimming class. Had lunch at Hassan and dropped by proton to see the new exora. Mr went to the launching of the YayasanArshad Ayub and I brought the children to giant for some quick shopping. Around 10pm Afiq told me he had headache and I asked him to switch off the lights and go to sleep.

Monday-20April2009
I planned to leave for Muar after lunch to attend a briefing till Wednesday. But….
As I prepared breakfast (milo & whatelse but bread) Afiq came down in his uniform and told me that he was not feeling well. Oh….he was a bit feverish. Told him to change his clothes. Told my boss that I will only be going to Muar tomorrow. My session was scheduled at 8.30pm Tuesday. Decided to let the girls stay at home with me since I was away 1 ½ of the weekend. Went to the clinic and Afiq’s temperature already reached 39++degree. Went home and monitored him.

Tuesday-21April2009
Afiq still had high fever. Finally decided that I can’t go to Muar. Someone else can present my slides. Eish…penat buat slide lawa-lawa. On Off fever. The girls we sent to TS.

Wednesday-22April2009
Afiq was much better and decided to go out with him. Silap besar! Afiq started having chesty cough and vomited that night. Oh my! I slept on off that night. Checking on him for every 2 hrs. He started shivering and coughing. My…my…

Thursday-23April2009
Mr had earlier bought air return day trip ticket to kb. He left for lcct that morning. Afiq is still having high fever and I decided to visit the clinic again. We did blood test and Alhamdulillah it’s not dengue fever. The dr also changed his antibiotic. Today he was at his worst. He has not been eating at all. Cuma air kosong sejuk saja. He vomited till terduduk dalam toilet. I was so worried and break down and cried when mr reached home at around 10.30pm. Mr said that if he is still having high fever and not eating by tomorrow morning we will have him admitted to sunway.

Friday-24April2009
Alhamdulillah he is much better. No more high fever but still coughing. I missed his old self very very much.

Saturday-25April2009
Still feverish and had finished all his medication. Mr brought him to clinic again. Took another batch of medication plus his mc. We stayed at home. I made fish & chips & trifle for dinner hoping that he will eat but makan sikit aje.

Sunday-26April2009
He is much better but still not his old self. Still no energy since he was still not eating well. I cooked tom yam & bread and butter pudding. Again hoping that he will eat. He ate green apples. No more high fever but still coughing.

Monday-27April2009
He went to sk but not to kafa. Has started eating but not yet fully energetic. Skit-skit je. He had meesup at TS for lunch & pizza for dinner.

Tuesday-28April2009
Hopefully he will be able to go to kafa. Let see, I’ll call Huda in a few minutes time to check on him.

Btw, PKSR1 will starts in 2 weeks time *sigh. We are not going anywhere this weekend. Actually afiq had wanted to go to genting but don’t think it’s a good place for him. Sure ramai orang.

Afiq during tkd grading on Sunday12April2009

6 comments:

nae said...

I think this is one of the hardest part in parenting - when your child gets very ill. Hope he is feeling much better by now.

butterflutter said...

Ahhh...memang the hardest part. Alhamdulillah today start pegi kafa but he still not fully recover.

Anonymous said...

Takutnya especially when dia muntah sampai terduduk dalam toilet.

Hope he is better now. Kesian .. isk.

Oh jangan ingatkan saya pasal PKSR1. *Sakit dada*

gartblue said...

*HUGS*

these are the things that separate mothers from caregivers, I guess .. it pains me everytime anyone of sick .. i wish i could take away their pain .. watching is wretching.

hope he gets better really quick ..

butterflutter said...

rotidua: Dengan socks dia masuk toilet and muntah then he just sit on the floor and said "Mama, abang tak larat" I took off his pants & socks (kena muntah)and carry him out *sigh
PKSR1, I am taking it a bit easy. The syllabus is getting harder.

gart: If can mmg nak shelter them from any kind of pain/hardship kan. Itu lah perasaan seorang ibu.

zan said...

ohh i feel for you *hugs* but luckily the 2 girls didn't get it? is it viral fever? actually aidan n nael had this last week :( lepas sorang2 uwek uwek and i was soaking wet in their muntah....the week before, aidan pulak jatuh and now sambung with nael batuk2...so, it has been 3 weeks i tido2 ayam. Nasib baik mak alhamdulillah sihat, insyallah, kalau tak siapa nak jaga anak2 kan?

take care...