I was tagged by msGartblue.
Thr33 Things Tag
The Three Names I go by
-Aza
-Mama
-Lina (sesiapa yg susah sebut zzz)
Three Jobs I have had in my life
-Data entry clerk
-Pekerja keluarga tanpa gaji
-Penjawat awam
Three Places I have lived
-Kuala Lumpur
-Johor Bahru
-London
Three TV Shows that I watch
- Cooking shows
- Decorating shows
- Travelling shows
Three places I have been
- dalam negara: All states except Kedah & Perlis
- luar negara: Atlanta, London, Paris
People that e-mail me regularly
-Mr (time dia takde kerja)
-My collegues eg cik nad etc
-Afiq
Three of my favorite foods
-coffee
-mee kari
-mexican
Three things I would like to do
- read more books
- learn to make pastries
- learn to sew
Three friends I think will respond.
- Nae
- Lana
- Siapa-siapa je lah
Things I am looking forward to
- the day I finally decide to become SAHM
- the day all my children got married
- the day I don't have to think about budget
GTG...ada meeting da....

2 comments:
sempat jugak buat before meeting tu. wah afiq as in your son emails you regularly?
ala, dear. i dah buatlah. tagged by zan. so, kira hutang dah langsai, eh?
Post a Comment