Hi everyone,
Hope everyone is doing fine and well.
As discussed last year, thought of a change to our usual gathering, we plan to have a potluck at my house. The details are as follows :-
Date : Thursday, 16th April, 2009
Time : 8pm
Venue : 1, Lorong Damai 11, Off Jalan Ampang, 55000 KL
(Behind City Square/Crown Princess - now under
renovation)
Menu : Preparing Japanese dishes.
Su (Kam Choo's wife has graciously agreed to bring her infamous otak-otak.
Would appreciate RSVP before 13th April. Please do not feel obliged to bring something. I know most of you are busy but would appreciate if you are planning to bring something please indicate so that we try to minimise any clashes.
Thank you beforehand and awaiting your replies.
P/s : If some of you cannot make it, don't feel bad there is always another time.
Regards,
Rev1na @ Mrs Ras1an
Note: I finally received the invitation. Err...nervous gila

5 comments:
Ooohh..i love potluck parties (or any party for that matter). Tunggu apa lagi...whip out one of yummy dishes :)
sooo what are you bringing? hee hee hee
jgnla nervous :) nak bawak apa? i suggest your laksa johor..musti sedapppp!!
Dear ladies this is not an ordinary invitation you. My first invitation to perjumpaan Kelab isteri-isteri. Kena brush up my english. Yg malays I ok but yg lain2 tu. But at least I know most of them are down to earth. I must be the few younger ones. Boleh imagine tak?
My problem wl be the venue. Sure jam nak pegi situ. Mr no more entitle for a personal supir so sape nak jadi supir nih?
heheh..boleh imagine you nervous :) one tip on how i overcome my inferior when i hv to meet this kind of ppl from my hubby's company is...talk less, talk when necessary, talk on light topics. dress decent but nice and smile :) itulaa cara2 i overcome my fear :P
Post a Comment