We told them when they grow up they can be what they want to be but they must be the best in whatever they do. If Afiq wants to be a chef he must be the best chef. If Sarah wants to be a florist she must be the best florist. But not singer or actor/actress lah kan. A no no to P0litician jugak lah.
They must be better than us their parents in every way. My parents never went to secondary school. Both of them. My mom being the 4th of 11th siblings had to stop schooling and let her 3rd sister continued her secondary education. My dad the eldest of 4 lost his father at a very young age and had to stay with one of his uncle who has more than 10 children on his own. Thats enough to tell about my parents. But they are still great parents because what I am today.
My mom can't read & write in english. When I was in standard 1 I came home and asked how to sound out 'cucumber' my mom said 'cucu' as in grandchildren with a laugh. We did laugh knowing that it was wrong. I learnt english from one of my aunties (the wife of my uncle) who worked in a chinese company. The rest was on my own at school and later at sesepi.
Don't talk about education and say what g0vernment and school should do infront of me. Never do that because I am tired of educated people with 'BOSS' mentality where its all about other people responsibilities but never their own.
On a lighter note these (the peach from mr & the books I bought for myself) was what I get for mothers day :-) muah to mr yg sempat shopping in oneU ek...sebelah ofis je...Now I remember we actually celebrated mothers day a week earlier with a trip to petrosains then lunch at mdm kwan where finally I got to eat nas1 b0jari yeay...on the next day the girls help me with my face mask and afiq cut 2 slices of cucumber to complete my pampering session.
I love N0raR0berts because of the strong lady character in her story.
Note: Waiting patiently if i'll receive something this evening wink..wink...I need a new shoes

No comments:
Post a Comment