13. Jangan biarkan _________________ membiak di dalam bekas air yang bertakung.
a. jentik-jentik
b. kura-kura
c. labi-labi
21. Bakul rotan merupakan __________ golongan kurang upaya di pusat latihan itu.
a. dalam tangan
b. angkat tangan
c. bekas tangan
27. Pokok kelapa tua itu tumbang
a. reput
b. rebah
c. busuk
antara kesalahan Afiq dalam peperiksaan Bahasa Melayu PKSR2 *sigh
How lah nak improve on his vocab nih?

6 comments:
lots and lots of workbooks. Baca Kuntum n Dewan Pelajar n pullouts from the newspapers (they give latest updates on penulisan and such). Same here with my boy who took UPSR, one week b4 exam banyak lagi tak tahu when he was doing questions but just keep on doing those workbooks. That totally helped him.
I bought lots and lots of workbooks. Ahhhh spent quite a lot on that but...my boy ni amat lah despise bab menulis.
The teacher in me wants to create a fun way to learn BM. Learning simpulan bahasa, penjodoh bilangan thru games. But...*see left right up down where got free time *sigh.
Aja is now sahm, I pun nak send proposal to my hubby :-)
tak nak tulis , just do the objective part banyak2. I know the teachers in us want to do so much better but darling I also at home , also where got time! (partly because of my 3 month old really and no maid [aja has a maid so she one up]... but we try to do as much as we can) my son does the workbooks right infront of me (i really mean depan muka.. ha ha)
the objective Qs can help him on tatabahasa but how abt penulisan. I hv 2 yrs to go before UPSR.
Aja really needs a maid with 3 boys. I am lucky my youngest already 4yo. No plans for a new addition :-P
I used to do that, revision in his bedroom. Only me & him. Locked the door so that the 2 girls cant disturb us.
Next year Sarah is going to BIG school. 2 kids urgh...hope all wl be ok.
Buy the contoh karangan book and make it the daily grind before tidur. Last minute resort by teachers b4 UPSR, they gave the kids 16 types of penulisan (wawancara , cerita, etc) and made the kids copy. to make them at least remember some facts that they write down. Tryla, for a start and then later make him do penulisan. My last resort for the last year, tuition. For BM, I think we cant help them . Esp penulisan bahagian A n C yang asyik tukar je rules. (hence the pullouts, they update u)
Actually one of my SIL mmg dari dulu2 do tuition. She wrote a contoh karangan book and its available in the bookshop. Dah beli pun. That was what she told me too, 1 night 1 contoh karangan.
When Afiq sits for UPSR I wl hv all 3 in school. Pengsan!
Post a Comment