Pages

Sunday, 18 October 2009

The Trip

Mr is leaving on wednesday at 8.30pm. He will fly from klia to chang1 then straight to M1lan. Then he wl fly from M1lan to Barcel0na on saturday and will arrive back in klia on saturday 31st oct.

We are in the process of packing all his clothes and what not. He keep saying he wanted me to go. How I wish I am going with him but again not without the children.

Ah....for some maybe its easy but our family is most of the time, different. We sacrifice a lot for the children. We are most of the time a small close knit family of 5. One of us must be with the children, at least for the time being until they are old enough.

Hannah is always the 'clown' in the house. So when I asked her

" Mama takde hannnah tido peluk sape?"
" Peluk ayah"
" If ayah takde?"
" Hannah peluk mama lah"
" If ayah and mama takde?"
" Hannah cry wa...wa...wa... (sekuat2 hati)"

Deep down I know, there must be a reason the date falls during Afiq's exam week. Its not UPSR but he needs me during that period.

The trip will cost quite a big sum to our standard so we might as well spend the money for the whole family rather than on me alone.

Now, I must make sure the trip next year menjadi. Next will come the plan for Hajj. Must plan from now. Bukannya muda lagi pon....

No comments: