Pages

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Anak Ayah

One of the outcome from our 1st Family Meeting 2012. Everybody did this and we had a great laugh when we read it out loud. Even Hannah has something to write. It's a good exercise.

The children including the parents need some 'aligning' to do. If I can reformat my children I will surely do in some parts. Told myself they are still young and with our doa as parents InsyaAllah they will turn out good dunia and akhirat.

This is Afiq's





We added a few new routines and new goals.

Afiq to ensure solat 5 times.

Sarah to try her best to khatam this year.

Hannah to learn the proper way to solat.

Ayah & Mama to emphasized on Islam, InsyaAllah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is nice! I wanna copy, please.

Err afiq is quite conscious about his weight ya. Ikut siapa ni?

- rotidua

Psstt your comment verification ni ada sedikit susah

butterflutter said...

Roti2, silakan. Kita sama-sama belajar. Found it on someones blog. Blog on ID from Aust. Try lah, mula2 semua mengeluh but at the end we fell in love with the whole process.

Lollies said...

Masya Allah on his hopes and achievement. MAy they all strive for excellence.


Indeed the priority should be the deen and the quran for without them, all achievement are nothing.

So bila boleh melawat subway awak ni?

butterflutter said...

If I can reformat I'll do that to my children. Bagi putih semula and start all over again. When I read & dengar ceramah peranan sebagai ibubapa rasa tak layak saja. But anak pun dah went through the basic foundation and I believe tak impossible to berubah lagilah they are still young. Lagilah confirm me leaving the workforce. So now in the process of realigning their path.

Afiq mmg confident and smtimes even over confident. Can be good, can be bad jugak lah.

Ha..ha.. Subway? Itu plan long term I. Anak2 je yg dah tak sabar. It wl take smtime to adjust when I dah jd SAHM nanti kan so wait till all dah settle kalau ada rezeki adalah tu.

famygirl said...

Saya pun nak copycat soklan2 ni. I am curious what my kids will answer hee hee hee.