Pages

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

The Last Day of 2011



The last day of 2011 also means I am turning a year older.

The day started with a wish from my dear husband. A peck on my cheek when the room was still in a total darkness just before he left for subuh prayer in the surau. Errr...birthday girl *bejot so does not need to wake up for prayer.

Then came in the children. Sarah went down to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast in bed with ayah's help. Hannah was given the task to ensure I'll stay in bed until the breakfast is ready. The breakfast consist of a piece of bread, a sunny side up and a sausage. Complete with a mug of coffee on a tray.

Sarah gave me a birthday card with a coupon for a breakfast in bed, a massage and a make-up session :-D The card was taken from my cards collection *yes I love to buy cards any type of cards. Sampai ke Sydney pun beli cards.

Hannah will come a hug & kiss me whenever she feels like to. Keep saying "Happy Birthday, Mama"

Afiq had made plans to bake me a pavlova but again he still needs me to buy the ingredients. I have never make pavlova so I pun menyibuk.

Mr did 2 rounds of laundry. Masuk mesin, sidai & angkat. He also made sure the sink is clear. Mama jadi lady of leisure

We went out to OU for lunch. Again we went to Delici0us for my birthday treat. I am easy to please lah. Looking around for others dining at the same place, its their typical weekend routine but that is not the case for us. The bill came a bit more than what mr expected. The most expensive eating out bill so far. We were full to the brim.

Next stop was to go for a final test drive and finally mr put down the booking fee. That's a done deal. Now I can rest from having to pergi tengok kereta. Will say good bye to DBE soon. Sedih jugak....

We reached home around 5pm and we haven't buy the ingredients for the pavlova. Adehhh penat dah but lucky giant is very near. Alhamdulillah the pavlova turn out well and it taste good with lots of fresh fruits.

At the end of the day I am a happy wife & a happy mom. Thanks to my family.

No comments: