I agree EVERYDAY IS MOTHERS DAY.
Yes, everyday after solat I never failed to doa for my parents including my in laws. Every year I plan for our trips balik kampung first before planning for other trips. Everytime I meet my parents either we balik kampung or them coming over mesti ada buah tangan that I've collected over the time. Nampak tafseer dalam BM ingat hari tu mak cakap Cik Aya beli ikut juzuk. Nampak tudung lawa ingat mak mesti suka. Tahu Bak suka minum kopi kita beli kopi untuk dia. Ingat dia suka kek buah kita tempah untuk raya. Bila hujan lebat kita teringat dekat mak & bak di JB risau air naik. Bukan kita tak buat apa-apa we bought an apartment in JB dekat sangat dengan rumah sekarang but macam biasa they decline to move out. Sama lah dengan Ma & Ayah in KB. Susah nak cakap sampai tahap sekarang kita doa sajalah semua baik-baik belaka.Mungkin boleh kata mak ayah bukan mintak balasan dalam bentuk harta benda atau duit tapi as anak yang duduk jauh dari keluarga ini lah yang kita mampu buat. Bukan tak pernah pelawa duduk sekali biar kita jaga tapi orang tua ni dia nak duduk rumah dia sendiri juga.
But Mothers Day is extra special. So I spent half an hours berborak dengan mak the night before. There are things that she only story mory to me. Her only daughter. Walaupun ada masa the gap is there. Even though sometimes our preference or our views are different. At the end of the conversation i told her "Selamat hari Ibu, mak"
For me Mothers Day is an Extra Special Day where you do Extra special things to show your appreciation.
So if everyday I had my breakfast either in the kitchen or at the garden on Mothers Day I had my breakfast in bed. What a coincidence that I diberi cuti the night before so i can just lie on the bed buat-buat tido. I let them have the fun and feel proud of their hard work making breakfast, the cards and choose a rm5 present from Dais0. If I deserved to receive an extra special day they also deserved to feel proud of their hard work. That is by doing something extra special for their mama.
Should I then remind them by saying Everyday is Mothers Day?

No comments:
Post a Comment