Pages

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Secretary

Tomorrow is the last day for someones secretary. The boss will only be back from HCM tonight. I guess he was reminded this morning when he read his email.

Sooo......I received this email below

Need a small favour – esok dah Kavitha punya last day. Can you buy a gift for her so that I can give tomorrow.

Jadilah kita instant personal shopper. Nak hantar resume to become his secretary in the office dia tak bagi. Baik cari kerja yang tak susah tapi dapat bonus 6 bulan kata dia. Ada ke? Ada.......dia kata dengan nada cukup tak puas hati especially dengan company 'K*******' itu.

Kena pulak instant personal shopper not in the mood to drive to mana lagi kalau bukan A1amanda and decided Macy will do. So tepat pukul 1pm pegi turun bawah bawa purse (selalu bawa purse kecik je) pusing-pusing takde menda lain kecuali vase. Vase pun vase lah asal ada hadiah. Vase pun cantik, modern design. Siap beli wrapper munge-munge and tq card kecik. Dah settle. Alhamdulillah

Now I remember this weekend Sarah ada bday invitation which means another gift hunting tomorrow. One thing about me is......I so love doing the wrapping myself :-D


Photo via google

2 comments:

Lollies said...

the wrapping is really nice

famygirl said...

*angkat tangan* I pun suka buat wrapping sendiri :-)