The mid term school holiday is fast approaching. 26 May until 10 June it is. Let me see what can we plan for the children.
1. Dinosaurs Live Malaysia at Pusat Sains Negara
http://www.dinosaurslive.com.my/
Tickets are affordable.
2. Sasana Kijang near Bank Negara
http://museum.bnm.gov.my/teaser/index.html
Free and the Cafe Museum and Art gallery (MAG) worth the try.
I am not sure what they have there but who knows it might worth a visit. And its free.
3. Tasik Perdana
4. A simple getaway that won’t break the bank account like this
http://www.deriverresort.com.my/
5. Or this… http://pulaidesaru.com/# balik kampong sekali bawa parents holiday and seafood at Senibong and meet Aunty Huda who is currently residing in JB
6. If you have a budget the favourite place to visit will be
We have not been there, maybe at the end of the year or next year. Afiq is patiently waiting for Legoland
Besides that, there are a lot of holiday programmes available. Some are not cheap I tell you. If you don’t have the budget just plan for some at home activities. I'll do some gardening with the girls. I should keep a list of activities just for back up plans that can be recycle for the years to come *wink wink




No comments:
Post a Comment