Pages

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Great Findings

There are days when I kind of have free time in between sending Afiq and picking up the girls. So sometimes I end up in 'Nineteen' a small mall+apartments near to the girls SK. That is how I found this shop/outlet and had since fall in love with it. I've seen it in a few other places too.

Mr DIY near you

Fabric stickers and tape

For our homeschool

School hols activity

Name stickers. Anywhere you want it

Gifts stickers

Card case. Can be used both sides. I put our homeschool objectives on one side and doa belajar on the other side.  Plan to use the smaller A5 for daily & weekly checklist for the children. Senang print sekali je then tick on the plastic cover and erase. Size A3 pun ada. Harga ikut size

Paper bags. Many choices with reasonable price tak sampai pun RM4. Almaklum the girls selalu dapat bday party invitation and En Suami pun apa kurang nya tup tup nanti nak pergi hospital visit staff bersalin. Yes, we visit his staffs usually at the hospital. People skills kata dia. Lady boss pun tak buat gitu tau.

Oooohhh...I love these. Luggage tags mcm2 ada. Now school bags pun the girls letak tag.

Errr...mak cik mmg suka kad ucapan ni tapi yg reasonable lah bukan yg mahal2

Birthday Party Invitation. Murah giler...this one for Hannah's coming bday

And ada macam-macam lagi including for the kitchens heh..heh...rambang mata lah. Lebih kurang Daiso tapi harga di sini ikut items unlike Daiso semua rm5. So some things especially smaller things are cheaper here. Later I'll share what we have done with some of the findings here.

Till then da................

2 comments:

famyGirl said...

*jatuh cinta*

must.try.to.go.to.mrdiy :)

Lollies said...

ini betul2 serious ni. he he thumbs up