My journey with cars started long long ago. I took driving classes and test by using my own money. I work as data entry clerk after finishing my SPM right to the days nearing my next journey in matriculation. But...I don't actually drive until 10 years ago. I decided that I was not going to make any dent or scratch on my Bak's Corolla. Not wanting him to have to fork out money for my mistakes.
When we came back from UK I had not choice but to drive. I was given the purple Tiara manual some more to drive from PH to BU since I was working in one of the kindy in that area. The longest journey I took with Tiara was to PD for work. After 5 years with the manual Tiara, I then took over Nabira for another 5yrs. The longest journey was to Muar, again for work.
I don't particularly love driving, I drive because I have to. I don't drive fast unless I have to.
Last Tuesday we welcome a new car aka The Miss Red FoFi to the family. DAS getting smaller he..he..he...most people expect us to replace Nabira with a bigger car but we are always the odd one.
Er...I don't prefer big cars, susah nak menyelit masa hantar & pick up the kids from school and...susah ooo nak parking in certain places.
We are now back to 2 cars household when we sold Atos&Nabira and replace with Miss FoFi

No comments:
Post a Comment