Pages

Thursday, 28 February 2013

Sarah Is 10

Sarah turned 10 yo yesterday 28th February 2013. Among the 3 of them she is the only one who was delivered earlier than my due date. Giving birth to her was also the easiest among them. I had some spots the night before and we decided to go to the hospital and not waiting at home. I slept with Afiq next to me with no pain until the next morning. Dr decided to start induce procedure after my breakfast. After that everything happened so fast. I had to call Muazzam from the labour room as he was taking his breakfast. As Afiq was with us, he was left with the nurse outside the labour room with his teddy & a book. A good boy he was.

That was 10 year ago. Sarah is getting older, mature day by day. She inherit most of my not so good traits. It kind of remind me of my own behavior and I don't like it. I mean the behavior and thought that I should get rid of them. I thank Allah for that.

This year we had a simple do with makan-makan. Sarah wanted to try Korean food so we went for a buffet in Seoul Garden. Not 100% authentic Korean food but a good start. 

One of the thing that she inherit from Ayah is 'orang sejuk'  so when I found this sweather in H&M for RM39.90 terus beli. She wore it the whole day.  

As a 10yo girls who loves everything Korea she had been wanting to buy CDs and what not but  that is a No No in our family. We always try to teach them the value of money. This year as I want her to learn to take care of her own self. Hygiene etc. I bought her assorted of girls things.
One of it is 
Lovely Lucy
 Matches her blue dresses to her favorite desserts, blueberry cupcakes. Creative and whimsical, she just loves fashion and art.

A bottle of lotion, shower cap, nail clippers etc.

A surprise for Kakak. Siap kena tutup mata lagi tu :-D

The Fresh Fruit cake. Made by me he..he..he...because she lovesss fruits any fruits bagi lah dekat dia. 1st time try the Japenese soft Cheesecake tu. Not very happy yet but boleh lah. Whipped cream and some fresh fruits. Hannah tolong decorate the cake. Kakak langsung tak tahu apa-apa dia duduk atas tak turun2.

Happy Birthday Sarah. Mama doakan Kakak menjadi anak yang solehah. Diberkati Allah dunia & akhirat.

1 comment:

Huda said...

Happy happy birthday Sarah ...
Growing up to be a fine young lady.
Terror mama buat Japanese Cheesecake ... nak recipe bole?