Pages

Tuesday, 31 March 2009

With Love

From a 6 year old girl
















To a 36 year old man
















Front page

I Love You Ayah

Love

NurSarah


'Big heart shape'

From: sarah
To: Ayah

get wel Ayah

'heart shape' sarah


Next page

Ayah...I Love you and I Love you more then avri budy rimember the time that you bring me when the time Sofia slips over at ower house.

'heart shape'

5 comments:

famygirl said...

adusssss... ayah gerenti cair punya :) fathers and daughters memang ada spesel relationship kan? ibu pun kalah dalam soal ni

butterflutter said...

Ayah mmg rajin melayan anak perempuan sorang ni. Memang boleh buat ayah dia cair. As for this morning Sarah nak jadi fashion designer, ok.

Anonymous said...

ala chomey!

butterflutter said...

Look at her spelling...tee..hee..hee...

Lollies said...

waahh waahh waaahhh sungguh bergaya cik adik sorang ni. they say anak pompuan memang manja dengann ayah dia kan? which is good. they need a solid father figure to hold on to.

lovely