We love you abang. Sorry that Ayah is now in Seoul but we did have a fun small get together with your close friends on sunday. Hope you had fun with the treasure hunt...the Ben10 songs at the front door was funny, the bowling was havoc and complete the puzzle was a chore. Making SLIME time was really fun. That was a last minute idea from googling the web the night before. Ooooh you know so much about Ben10 that I think I should have asked you to prepare the Who Am I game yourself. I do hope your friends had fun too.
We love you abang.

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Afiq!!
wah ramainya brithday boys n girls this mth :)
mama buat cupcakes ker?
Happy Birthday!!!! All boys are into Ben10 nowadays
zan: Bday anak2 I, 3 within 2 weeks. Semput...Err..itu cupcakes emak his friend Haziq & Hazim yg sponsor. Cantik sungguh la...tak sampai hati nak makan muka ben10 bermata hijau itu.
nae: Tq for the bday wish. Emphhh... hari2 ben10 sampai yg girls pun ikut sama.
Looks like a blast :)
Izani pun nak ben 10 party, but he doesnt have any friends.. :P
elisa: Small je but yg penting dia happy. Takpe Izani ada 2 abang kira ok lah tu. Afiq don't even hv any cousins yg same age group so we invited his friends some he knows since he was 3yo.
happy birthday afiq!! sorry lerr aunty terlambat wish.
aidiin suka fourarms :)
famy: Afiq pun suka fourarms
Post a Comment