Day trip to Kuantan on 15th March for our 9th cucu's Aqiqah - Arif dot..dot..dot...hah..hah..Tok Cik Su lupa dahhh.
Puding DiRaja was yum...yum..At first we wanted to drop by the Kedai Kopi Kemaman but it was raining cats and dogs so tak kesampaian lah. Pekena coffee dalam tin aje lah.
I just can't resist these. After reading some reviews I decided to go to P0pular warehouse sale because its nearer. I came home with these...can you guess how much it cost?
So..so happy with my purchases. Twelve books for me to read plus a few more. Now I can spend more on islamic related books and stop buying chic lits for a while. Got my girls many..many... exercise/practice books rm 1 each. Sarah wanted to learn cursive writing so I grab a few of those practice books. All rm1 each.A few more activity books for Hannah. Anak perempuan kita amat lah rajin buat work, ok. Seminggu habis 1 buku. I also got a few for Afiq especially books on karangan :-)
I took a day off on friday and brought the children to 3k for swimming. I also booked tickets to din0trek2. Our plan was to go after friday prayer since mr had to chair a meeting that morning *emph...He came back at 12.30pm and we had to change our plan since the mosque and the kfc where I am supposed to wait for the boys was without electricy. So we went straight to klcc via the smart tunnel. All was well till we reached the entrance to the klcc parking. OMG the parking was full, even the parking to the c0nvention centre was full. Er...I was like speechless...err...mana the boys nak solat nih. Finally mr came out with a solution. We head to Bangunan Tbg Hj and park there. Mr & Afiq performed their friday prayer there. Ha..ha.. mr siap bersalaman with his clients ha..ha..and we the girls walked to klcc. Fuh...berpeluh you. Lucky Hannah was ok. We found seats at burger king and waited for the 2 boys there. It was great because the kids really enjoyed it and the fact that the ticket cost us rm18 only. Heh..heh..banyak beza dgn aktiviti kena mengena dengan puteri-puteri itew.After maghrib we took taxi from klcc to tbg hj for rm3 (tak larat dah nak jalan). Lets see the photos.


2 comments:
waaaa saya jeles tengok pile of books tu!!
so, awak cuti tak study lah ye? hee hee
Famy: Caya tak it cost me rm150 only. All my books cost rm5 each only. Kita tak tgk pun area lain kita go thru area rm5 & rm1 aje. Half day shopping spree & another half day study uhuk..uhuk..uhuk..
Post a Comment