Pages

Wednesday, 11 March 2009

I.N.S.A.F

I did write about getting an apt keys before. Its already March but still no news until I received a call from the lawyer. I did not received any letter from the BPP (I am taking govt loan) I only checked thru their website that my loan has been approved. To cut the story short. I made a few calls and managed to settle everything in less than a day. Phewww...alhamdulillah syukur sangat things got settled before my dear hubby balik dari seoul. Lega...

I choose the title above because when we bought tigatiga I never stop praying (doa) that everything will go smoothly and alhamdulillah we booked in april and we moved in in September. But I realised for this apt I was like tak endah and on tuesday night really pray hard that everything will get settled smoothly. That was when it hit me hard that I had asked too much from Allah. Doa untuk family, untuk anak, untuk macam-macam lah but I had given too little in return. Ciput sini ciput sana tak banyak yang boleh di banggakan. Setakat yang wajib tu pun kengkadang terkurang eg solat penghujung waktu. Rasa sedih dan malu pun ada. When asyik meminta tapi tak pernah membalas balik.

1 comment:

zan said...

oh oh tell me about it..i always feel the same.

this year, started reading tafseer terkedek kedek :P