We had some games and had fun.
How many cookies are there? - They guessed the number of chocolate chips in the jar. Homemade choc chips yum..yum...the winner went home with a box of chocolates. The winner is Teacher Val
Tea Party read aloud - Qaisara read us a book on The Best TeaParty Ever
I am A Little Teapot song - They sang the song together
Hot Tea - they passed a teacup and when the music stop the person get some favours and out from the game.
Toss The Teabag- The children throw bean bags into a basket. I paste a teapot photo on the basket.
The favours were handkerchief folded into a bow, a pencil & a notepad, fan (the ones ppl give as wedding favour), marshmallow & individually wrapped Princess TeaParty biscuit.
On the same night one of Sarah's best friends, Nur1na stayed over for a sleepover.
Enjoy some photos taken during the birthday.







That night I also announced that next year I'll be taking a rest from birthday parties and decided to replace with a Go Holiday Birthday Celebration and the children agreed. They wanted to go to Penang again. Let see what I can do for next year...early tickets booking maybe.

7 comments:
bestnya rumah besar :) can set up separate areas untuk makan and games. tak jadi overcrowded living room
famy: My hse 2700 sq ft saja but I don't hv many furniture so banyak empty spaces. This yr invitation pun tak byk so tak overcrowded.
corner lot tuuu heheh.. see, this is why my wife is so wanting a daughter of her own. dresses, bows, dolls, tea parties.
kalau yg hero2 sekarang ni, balik2 lompat, jerit, tendang, tumbuk, kereta, basikal.
aj: An affordable corner lot you. If L@man Putra dpt end lot no land aje. Girls pun ada jerit lompat jugak tau. Bab dress up cute miut tu je lah girls ni.
oh my god the girls look so cute in their dresses!!
Eh I nak buat jugak lah untuk Anis ;)
elisa: Because of the tea party theme all came dress up. One girl turn up with pink high heels & handbag. I actually planned to make them the party hat..I mean those hats english ladies wear to tea but I dont think its practical when I hv more than 10 girls and no extra hands to help.
yea, I was thinking of doing that jugak.. beli straw hats, fake flowers and ribbons and have them stick them on with UHU, and they can bring the hat home.
Tapi.. errr.. macam tak jadi aje.. bonda nya sebok buat benda lain.. :P
Post a Comment